read an article that my friend shared and it’s quite thought-provoking..
the huffington post article listed the 5 signs that you should call off your wedding:
1) you don’t get along with his family
2) you’ve dated for less than a year
3) you haven’t come to an agreement about kids, careers and other fundamental issues
4) you lack conflict resolution skills
5) your gut feeling is telling you to call it off
of course, i believe each couple’s relationship is different, but if you experience 2 or more of the above, i think it’s a good idea to at least reconsider or postpone the wedding until you’ve sorted out your issues [:
the article goes on to explain more about the list above. read more here.
wishing all couples a blessed and blissful marriage!
chief meh meh [: