it’s been a busy, busy past few months for bluesheep (and next few months too!) so we’ve finally made a decision: WE ARE HIRING!
photo credits to melvin of multifolds photography
if you love capturing memories, fiddle with your DSLR/phone’s video function, hold back tears during weddings and think that it’s awesome to have a dynamic schedule, please drop chief meh meh tanya an email at email@example.com
with your resumé, expected salary, portfolio (if any) and a short write-up about why you want to be part of the bluesheep team.
these are some of the qualities we’re looking for (in no order of importance):
– willing to learn
training will be provided, even if you don’t know anything about videography [:
– client liaison (responding to emails, meeting clients etc)
– video editing
– assist on shoots (eventually shooting as a secondary or main videographer)
– producing (writing scripts, site recce, sourcing for props/locations)
– anything else related to shooting and editing
– CPF contribution
– basic health insurance
– yearly team retreats (either in singapore or overseas)
– video/skills upgrading courses
– flexible work hours/work from home (after 3-month probation period)
– equipment provided (macbook pro to work on, DSLR to shoot with)
photo credits to joshua sim of the beautiful moment photography
we look forward to hearing from future meh mehs!
p.s. please spread the word to anyone you think will fit into our team! we will be eternally grateful <3
– an excited chief meh meh [: